The Canadian Entertainment Industry Retirement Plan (CEIRP) is the Savings & Retirement plan for most IATSE Locals, Directors Guild of Canada (DGC), Entertainment Partners Canada, Actsafe Safety Association and the BC Council of Film Unions – across the country.
Growing your savings for life after work makes sense.
And CEIRP makes saving easy.
No one should have to keep working past retirement age
simply because they can’t afford to stop.
That’s why CEIRP was created.
And as a member of one of the many participating unions/guilds,
CEIRP is a very significant – and important – part of your membership benefits.
The goal of CEIRP?
- Create an easy way to save – and provide flexibility and choice for your savings needs and goals.
- Negotiate super-low fees – to help you keep more of your money invested and earning over time.
- Provide education opportunities and communication– to help you make good personal decisions about finances and savings.
How to enroll and start saving
- Joining is easy. Just sign in with ID: 8897215 and password: 828Guest at www.mycanadalifeatwork.com, click Enroll, and follow the step-by-step guidance.
- Read the information package here.
- Make sure you read emails from CEIRP to keep up-to-date on news, opportunities to learn, and more.
Already enrolled? To update your account or reset passwords please contact Canada Life (previously Great-West Life) at 1.800.724.3402 and quote plan #62724 OR log into your account at my.canadalife.com
Go to ceirp.ca to learn more and for information about:
- The story of CEIRP, who runs the plan, and participating union/guild groups
- How the plan works and plan options
- Useful financial tips to make the most of your plan
Questions or need some help?
Please contact our National Plan Administrator Melinda Davis at 416-362-2665 or toll free at 1-800-657-4567
For enrollment packages contact Jane Hill at 416-438-3388 Ext. 2
Our I.A.T.S.E. Canadian Retirement Plan is sponsored by I.A.T.S.E. and administered by Canada Life Assurance Company. The plan consists of the Registered Retirement Savings Plan, the Non-Registered Savings Plan, the Tax Free Savings Account, and the Registered Retirement Income Fund. Canada Life offers a wide range in investment options including 5 Portfolio Funds, the Cadence Funds, a 5 Year Guaranteed Investment Fund and a Socially Responsible Balanced Fund. Members and employers can contribute up to equal amounts to the plan as a deduction directly through payroll and members may also make voluntary contributions.